TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS OF SALE:
The following provisions set forth the terms and conditions on which Revolutionary Medical Devices, Inc. (“RMD”) sells its products:
MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY:
All products must be ordered in full case quantities.
All pricing quotes must be documented in writing and signed by RMD to be valid. Prices quoted, unless otherwise stated, refer to full case quantities. All prices are firm for 30 days from the date quoted. RMD reserves the right to change the prices and specifications of its products at any time without notice. Products purchased from distributors will be at the prices set by those distributors and subject to the terms and conditions of sale of the distributor.
Any tax, assessment, duty, custom or other fee of any nature imposed upon the products, their sale, transportation, delivery, use or consumption shall be paid by Buyer in addition to the price quoted or invoiced.
Payment terms are net 30 days from date of invoice. Credit card payments will not be accepted without prior approval from RMD. Balances remaining unpaid at due date are subject to an interest charge of 1.5% per month or the highest rate permitted by law, whichever is lower, until paid. Any discounts, rebates, administrative fees, credits, or other fees due or owed to Buyer will be applied against delinquent balances before payment or reimbursement is made. Any disputed amounts should be reported immediately and remitted with the undisputed amount by the payment due date. If RMD agrees with the billing dispute, RMD will credit Buyer the amount of the agreed-upon billing dispute. All billing disputes must be made within six (6) months of the applicable invoice date, or will be deemed to be waived. RMD reserves the right to require prepayment from any Buyer at any time and may refuse to sell and/or withhold further shipment until all overdue balances are made current.
RETURNED GOODS POLICY: Product returns are subject to the following conditions:
1. All returns are subject to the prior authorization of RMD. Buyer must notify RMD at (800) 224-8194 and complete a Return Request Form. The Return Request Form requires lot numbers, quantities and catalog numbers along with a specific reason for return. RMD will either authorize or deny the request for return. Only items appearing on an approved Return document are acceptable for return. Product returns will only be accepted from the original purchaser. Product returns will not be accepted from third party return companies. All authorized returned goods must be shipped freight prepaid to the RMD location indicated on the Return document, unless shipped in error to Buyer by RMD.
2. All Products returned within 30 days of delivery are subject to a 10% restocking fee, except for Products shipped in error. Products returned after 30 days are subject to a 35% restocking fee. No Products will be accepted for return after 90 days from the date of delivery. Credit will be issued at the net purchase price for all authorized returns provided Products have at least one-year shelf-life remaining, proper authorization has been obtained prior to return of Products, Products are in their original packaging and Products are current inventory items.
3. Certain Products are not eligible for return. These are: Products that have deteriorated because of improper handling, Products that have been opened, and Products that have been used or had the seals broken.
1. Freight charges will be prepaid when orders are shipped via a transportation mode and carrier selected by RMD.
2. When expedited delivery, specialized service, or alternate transportation modes are requested, or if requests are inconsistent with efficient distribution practices, an additional charge to cover the premium expense will be added to the invoice.
DAMAGE OR LOSS IN TRANSIT:
If damage is discovered after receipt of shipment, notify the transportation company immediately and request that inspection be made and an inspection report rendered. Buyer must provide RMD with a copy of Buyer’s claim request accompanied by a delivery receipt or an inspection report upon which the transportation company has properly noted such damage or loss, and RMD will issue a credit for the loss or damage and file a claim with the carrier. If such information is not received within ten (10) days of delivery, no credit will be issued. Send copy of carrier freight bill to RMD indicating item and quantity damaged or not received. Count and inspect your freight before carrier departs. Damaged merchandise should not be accepted. Please forward all information to Attn: Customer Support, RMD, 6363 Swan Road, Suite 200, Tucson, AZ 85718. (800) 224-8194.
FOR ORDER PLACEMENT:
RMD accepts orders by telephone, fax, mail or electronically. For telephone orders, please call (800) 224-8194. Faxed orders should be sent to (520) 888-0355. Mail orders should be directed to Attn: : Customer Support, RMD, 6363 Swan Road, Suite 200, Tucson, AZ 85718. (800) 224-8194. Email orders can be issued to orders@RMDevices.com.